Monday, March 30, 2009

Time for a Toddler Bed!

Well, the time has finally come for us to convert his crib to a toddler bed. On Sunday am around 3:30 our dogs started barking (they stay in our room). They usually don't do this unless they hear something outside. Well, we heard Logan give a little cry but then he stopped. And here came the suprise...he was standing outside the door and came into our room! I jumped out of bed and grabbed him up. I think he was just as shocked as we were. We put him back to bed and then in the morning when he woke up here he came toddling out of his room again :)


Here is a video of how he climbs out:


So, we converted his crib and now he has a big boy bed. At first when we were changing it, I was so sad because he's growing up so fast. But, then when I saw him in his "new" bed, I felt such joy to see what an amazing little boy he has become. I actually don't want to keep him little because I love watching him grow. He truly is a special little guy and I'm so happy to be his mommy :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a big boy! :)

Jennifer said...

That is awesome! They grow up fast don't they?