Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kari's Bachelorette Party

Exciting day....first "Yes" response came in for Kari's bachelorette party.
Probably good to give a little background on this event. Kari (brian's sis) and Brandon are getting married on June 13, 2009. She asked me to be the Maid of Honor...we know it's supp to be Matron but that just sounds way too old :)
So, I've been planning the bachelorette party for May 2 in Chicago and it's time consuming but so much fun! The whole day is going to be filled with fun festivities but I won't divulge those to you until it's over. I sent the invitations out this past Saturday, which is why I was so glad to get our first response today.
Brian and Logan are also in the wedding so I'll probably be posting a lot about wedding stuff....but hey, who doesn't love a wedding :)

No comments: