Sunday, April 19, 2009

My 30th Birthday Suprise Party!

Well, Brian actually pulled off a Suprise birthday party for me! Regina, Scott, Megan and Allyson called last week and asked if they could take Logan out to eat and then we would meet them at the bowling alley at 3. So, Brian and I decided to go shopping while they were eating and I was taking my time since no child meant not having to constantly monitor anyone and I can just relax. Problem was that Brian was rushing me. We stop back at home first and then head to the bowling alley. My uncle Scott was upfront waiting on us and said they were on the back lane. We got there and no one was there. He opened the door and there was all my immediate family...including Brian's parents~ What a HUGE suprise!! I can't beleive no one in my family gave it away...they aren't the best with secrets like this :) Plus, I couldn't believe that they were all there. It was definitely one of the happiest days of my life...I just love and appreciate them all so much and to have them do this for me was so awesome. On top of that, what an amazing husband Brian is...he's been planning this since January and I never found out.

He had decorations all over, appetizers, and my favorite chocolate cupcakes with red icing! It was more than I could've asked for. And then on top of that, I walked up and bowled 4 strikes in the first 4 frames. I ended up beating everyone with a 171.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy b-day! what a sweet husband. :)

i want to be 30 again!