Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day ~ Daddy Shepard!

Well, for our traditional Father's Day we went to Richmond to take my dad golfing. This year it was me, Dad, Aaron and Brian. Alex is away at college so he couldn't make it. Our tee time was at 11 a.m. and the teams were me & dad, and aaron & brian. They played paper/rock/scissors to see who would be stuck with Brian b/c he's really not too good at golf :) It's really funny b/c he is very athletic and good at about anything that he tries but golf is a rough sport for him.

And the winners were....Me & Dad by 5 strokes!! I absolutely love beating my brother and Brian. Plus all the gloating we do is great b/c if it was them they would never let us forget it :)

Afterwards we went back to my parents house, where Logan had spent the day with Nana, Heather and Allyson. We grilled burgers and sat around outside. It was such a beautiful day. Then Scott, Regina, and Megan stopped by and we all got to spend a nice evening together. Logan was in heaven with all his family around...especially Allyson! He figures that if he's going to Nana & Papaw's house, she had better be there too.

So that was my dad's Father's day celebration and it was another great one.

I love you so much Daddy, Happy Father's Day!

No comments: