Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome Baby Ana!

Our great friends Juan and Janae just brought their baby girl Ana into the world last Wednesday at 1:11 p.m. She is just absolutely adorable and so tiny...only 6 lbs!
Brian and I went to visit them at the hospital and were able to hold her. I just love her little fingers and how there is just a hint of eyebrows coming in. Plus she had a full head of dark hair.


Juan was making fun of Janae because I took a picture of her chowing down....

So, I took a picture of him stuffing his face while making fun of her :) Notice the puffed out cheeks!
Brian always gets a little scared when holding a newborn...he looks so young in this picture!
And I'm just a natural...Yeah Right...newborns are so tiny and I always feel like I'm squeezing them too tight. A lot different then being handed my 15-month old Logan :)

No comments: